Get to Know your neighbors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get to Know your neighbors

Post by hawkiye on Sun 04 May 2008, 2:16 pm

If you haven't already get to know your neighbors. I know most of us are strong independant types. However these are people you wil be living close too in times of crises or economic meltdown. At the very least you want to kno if you need to be careful of them in a SHTF scenario. At best they might be an asset. Most people are aware to some degree of the economic problems and many people are starting to think about preapring at least for the short term.

hawkiye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get to Know your neighbors

Post by Saul4paul on Sun 04 May 2008, 5:23 pm

I was lucky, I bought land in Missouri when it was still cheap back in 1995. Missourians make good neighbors.

Saul4paul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Retrocon on Sun 04 May 2008, 6:46 pm

I have spoken to all of my neighbors about Ron Paul, and hinted at what I think is coming down the pike. My one next door neighbor is a good guy, great neighbors. I will gradually confide my worries to him. He gardens some, and was a butcher. I think he's rock solid. My other side are sheep...not bad people, but thicker than two short planks. One up from them is a good family....he is gardening like crazy, just like me. We compare notes, etc and we've spoken in generalities about the future. I plan to really confide in him as well. Aside from that, not sure what to do for planning. I live just outside of Baltimore...not the greatest place to be located if SHTF.

Retrocon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top