FED FREE event updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FED FREE event updates

Post by paul4won on Sat 05 Jul 2008, 8:15 am

Thanks to Blayne for giving me a "home" to update information about our series of private parties where we will explore alternative economic models in a real-life setting. If you are interested in attending or in hosting a similar event at your home (ever had a Tupperware-type party?), please reply to this message with contact information. Our first party is coming up, and we have confirmed a speaker on organic farming who also has expertise in bee-keeping. I would encourage you to come hear this Patriot speak, she has taken the concept of "liberate yourself" and is making it her lifestyle!
EVERYONE who has an idea to share will be encouraged to speak, and will get a token of appreciation for doing so (10 minute time limit, Q and A as long as Q's keep coming!) The evening concludes with a pot-luck dinner (because one way or another, we are going to be FED FREE at least for a little while - lol!)

The event will be Saturday, July 26 from 3:00 PM to dark at our home. For details / directions, contact me at marknclaire@gmail.com

Last edited by paul4won on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

paul4won

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FED FREE event updates

Post by radicalgma on Sat 05 Jul 2008, 10:23 am

Did I miss a post someplace elst that tells where this is going to be held? Sounds like a great idea! cheers

radicalgma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkiye on Sat 05 Jul 2008, 11:43 am

I made this a sticky so it stays at the top. This is a concept that really needs our attention. It goes along with a post I made "Sound Money Now"

This particular event will be held in Horseshoe Bend Idaho. But the concept can be used anywhere and I am hoping this can progress into some regional swap meet/get together/campout/festival type events perhaps.

hawkiye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paul4won on Sat 19 Jul 2008, 9:28 pm

It looks like we will be put to shame on our alternative fuel attempts - I understand 2 fully converted vehicles will be at the Festival! We really look forward to a fun and informative event.

I can promise there will be BIG NEWS for Idahoans who love LIBERTY - lets hope it is GOOD NEWS!

I want to encourage EVERYONE to get a sign in every yard they can to support the Sound Currency plank. Mine says "GOLD STANDARD OR BUST" - my next one will be "SO$ - END THE FED"

I wrapped one of the handful of Ron Paul signs I have left with white contact paper and only peeled the sticky off from the edges. What better base for my "end the fed" signs?!

paul4won

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top