What Does Everyone Think About Impeachment??

Go down

What Does Everyone Think About Impeachment??

Post by MUSTANGMOM on Tue 10 Jun 2008, 4:24 pm

I'd wondered why this hasn't happened..Bush is so clearly illegal and unconstitutional on so many things. Plus the very suspicion that his administration might be involved in 9-11.

I thought perhaps everyone was afraid to be the first to stand up...now Dennis has...wonder if he'll get any support? It isn't really 'too late'...as long as we can ieep him from the foolishness of attacking Iran. The very idea gives me the shivers. I mean..have they forgotten that Russia is a 'friend' of Iran..that China is the neighbor of Iran...that we would truly become a rogue nuclear nation if we did that?
MUSTANGMOM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Does Everyone Think About Impeachment??

Post by hawkiye on Tue 10 Jun 2008, 7:00 pm

He definitely deserves it but I doubt they'll get enough votes to make it happen. The Republicans are not going to impeach their president in an election year. Plus they will spin it as the democrats just playing politics during an election year. The sad part is most of the sheeple will buy the dog and pony show as they always have.

Beautiful horse by the way.
hawkiye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MUSTANGMOM on Wed 11 Jun 2008, 7:33 am

I'm afraid you're right..I had hoped that the new administration might do something after the election...that hope is fading unless...unless...we could get RP and JV elected...wouldn't that be a hoot!!

Thanks for the compliment...we specialize in beautiful horses...these are very rare...only about 5,000 left in the world. We're doing our bit to preserve those genetics.
MUSTANGMOM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tuma on Mon 16 Jun 2008, 5:58 am

MUSTANGMOM wrote:I'd wondered why this hasn't happened..Bush is so clearly illegal and unconstitutional on so many things. Plus the very suspicion that his administration might be involved in 9-11.

Even without 9-11 speculations, Bush is the most criminal President in history.

I don't think there will be any positive moves to impeach him. Pelosi, in my opinion, is on the take. They should have started Bush/Cheney Impeachment proceedings in early 2007. Instead they have stonewalled it every step of the way. Peace activist Cindy Sheehan, who is also an Impeachment activist, learned quickly after the midterms that "the fix is in". Conyers had her arrested by Capitol Hill Police when she staged an Impeachment protest rally outside his office.

Kevin Tuma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie Willers on Mon 16 Jun 2008, 8:27 pm

Waste of time - these politicians have too many of their own skeletons to be blackmailed with.

The system itself is the problem. It's had 200+ years to lock itself in place. The primaries this year show just how far gone it is. The rules are so arbitrary and arcane, with the ability to discard arbitrarily by those in power, that I don't see anything working except to wait for it all to fall down of its own weight.

'Eddie

Eddie Willers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Only one other way to save the nation

Post by paul4won on Sat 21 Jun 2008, 6:40 am

If we do not get Bush and Cheney impeached before they leave office, they must be immediately imprisoned on leaving office. They must NOT be allowed to run off to Paraguay and escape justice. The politicians who let them skate all this time also need tried for high crimes and treason. If we do not end the tyranny, look at the Exec Orders in place for the next tyrant in line. Do you prefer King Obama or King McCain next?

paul4won

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkiye on Mon 23 Jun 2008, 4:15 pm

paul4won wrote:If we do not get Bush and Cheney impeached before they leave office, they must be immediately imprisoned on leaving office. They must NOT be allowed to run off to Paraguay and escape justice. The politicians who let them skate all this time also need tried for high crimes and treason. If we do not end the tyranny, look at the Exec Orders in place for the next tyrant in line. Do you prefer King Obama or King McCain next?

I agree, however short of an armed revolution how do you propose we do it this quickly? Most of the bunch up there are at the least complicit if not involved to one degree or another.
hawkiye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Nation of Sheep

Post by radicalgma on Sat 05 Jul 2008, 10:19 am

Although I sure would like to see them impreached.. like others I don't think it will happen. Most of our politicians are controlled by the Bilderbergs and the Council for Foreign affairs.. The more I read, the more I think there has been a globablist movement going on since the mid 1800s or longer, and we are seeing the culmination of it with this presidency getting away with so much and right out in the open.

Judge Napolitano hits it in his book,[/i] A Nation of Sheep[/i] when he explains how most of the people in our country has just turned their backs on the politicians and ignore or deny what is happening. Scary indeed. There are tons of good books and websites out there that explain all of this .. some going clear back to the 1800s. Rolling Eyes
radicalgma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum