Great new site

Go down

Great new site

Post by Kevin Tuma on Fri 16 May 2008, 9:03 am

I came here, finally, after reading a very intelligent post on DailyPaul by a person who promotes New Freeland in his sig line. That is the best advertising you can buy to bring newcomers here--intelligent posts on other forums.

Congrats, and let's get this site more built and promoted on the Web!

Incidentally if you want graphics, like Daily Paul has, I'm an artist and I can help you in that area.

Kevin Tuma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Great new site

Post by hawkiye on Fri 16 May 2008, 12:18 pm

Kevin Tuma wrote:I came here, finally, after reading a very intelligent post on DailyPaul by a person who promotes New Freeland in his sig line. That is the best advertising you can buy to bring newcomers here--intelligent posts on other forums.

Incidentally if you want graphics, like Daily Paul has, I'm an artist and I can help you in that area.

Thanks Kevin and welcome! Yeah I may need your help here in the near future.
hawkiye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Tuma on Sat 17 May 2008, 8:21 am

hawkiye wrote:
Kevin Tuma wrote:I came here, finally, after reading a very intelligent post on DailyPaul by a person who promotes New Freeland in his sig line. That is the best advertising you can buy to bring newcomers here--intelligent posts on other forums.

Thanks Kevin and welcome! Yeah I may need your help here in the near future.

I'm not knowledgable on "how to do the HTML part", but I can do anything you want in the rendering of banner ads, graphics, cartooning, etc. I'd be happy to help.

Kevin Tuma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum